Welcome to the world of JIGMOD!
Here's a bit of info to answer some questions you may like to know about us:
- JIGMOD was created to help you be successful in the art of electronic product development
- JIGMOD sells these products because we want to help advance technology - to do good things for the world.
- JIGMOD is a customer-service focused company, inspired by the book "Delivering Happiness" by Tony Hsieh, the founder of Zappos.com
- Check us out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/jigmods and Twitter at https://twitter.com/jigmod
- Check out our Youtube channel for some awesome videos
- Stay tuned for our code repository at www.github.com/jigmods
- JIGMOD began developing hardware in September 2013.
- The company operated stealth mode until approximately September 2015 when the it launched its successful Kickstarter campaign, raising $10,842, which was 197% of the asked goal of $5,500.
"I have been waiting for JIGMOD for the last 25 years!" - Martin B, Canada
"Jigmod is awesome! I just search in last year exactly something like this! Sold! A full pack!" - BMR Studio
"Saw this on Hackaday and thought it'd be the perfect tool to help start my journey in electronics." - Brendan Edwards, Australia
"Wow! JIGMOD elicits learning for kids, college/university students and professionals alike!" - Licolorain, Canada
"Can't wait for delivery so I can get back into prototyping." - Ryan Gough, Australia
Our Crowdfunding Story:
On October 13, 2015 JIGMOD reached its goal on Kickstarter!
A big THANK YOU goes out to all of the supporters and backers listed below!
Do you have an idea for us or have you found something we can do better? Please let us know!