Make a Raspberry Pi Kiosk using JIGMOD
Posted by Ryan Clark on
It is SUPER easy to make a Raspberry Pi Kiosk using JIGMOD! Let's talk a little bit about Raspberry Pi Kiosks!
What is a Raspberry Pi Kiosk?
A Raspberry Pi Kiosk is a kiosk setup with a computer monitor / HDMI television with or without a touch interface. The Kiosk can also include other user interfaces such as keyboard and/or mouse. The kiosks are useful in commercial spaces, cafeterias, check-outs, shared spaces such as startups and lobbies, information centers and other public spaces.
How can I use JIGMOD to make a Raspberry Pi Kiosk?
1. Use a JIGMOD Platform to securely mount your Raspberry Pi. Don't forget the Raspberry Pi Adapter!
2. Prefer not to use a keyboard or mouse? Use a Nav-Wheel JIGMOD or a Thumbstick JIGMOD instead! Keep the USB ports open so that your keyboard and mouse are reserved for admin-only access :)
3. Equip your kiosk with a power switch using the Power Switch JIGMOD
4. Looking for an inexpensive way to incorporate robust audio on your kiosk? Use a Speaker JIGMOD!
5. Are you looking to wire up sensors or power to your kiosk? Use a Terminal Block JIGMOD and connect a variety of wired devices!